There’s never been a better time to straighten your teeth with the most advanced clear aligner in the world.
Our office is proud to be a certified provider of Invisalign clear aligners, which give you a clear, convenient, and comfortable option to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Why Invisalign treatment?
The Invisalign Treatment Process
The Invisalign process is as high-tech and convenient as the treatment itself. We will use a scanner such as the iTero® digital scanning system to create fast, precise 3D digital images of your teeth. Then we will map out a precise treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth and how long your treatment will be. You’ll even get to see how your teeth will move and preview your new smile.
The Invisalign Steps
Consult with Pittman Orthodontics
Your complimentary Smile Assessment includes a complete oral exam and X-rays to determine whether treatment is necessary. Dr. Pittman will provide a personalized treatment plan, answering any questions you might have about the treatment details, cost, insurance, and flexible financing options.
Create a Digital, 3D image of your mouth
A team member will take fast, precise 3D digital images of your teeth using our iTero® scanner. Then we will map out a precise treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth and how long your treatment will be. You’ll even get to see how your teeth will move and preview your new smile.
Pick up your custom Invisalign aligners
Invisalign creates a series of custom, clear aligns made from medical-grade, BPA-free plastic according to Dr. Pittman’s prescription. You’ll pick them up and wear them for 20-22 hours per day, taking them out only to eat and drink, brush and floss your teeth, or to wear a mouthguard while playing sports.
Wear new aligners according to plan
Your custom-made aligners will be made of Invisalign’s proprietary SmartTrack® material. They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them during your teeth straightening.
Depending on your needs, you’ll swap out your Invisalign aligners for a new tray every 1-2 weeks. As you make your way through the series, your new smile will gradually take shape. While the aligners don’t require adjustments like braces do, you’ll still need to come in for a visit every 8-10 weeks so we can check your progress.
Show off your new smile
Once you take out your last set of Invisalign aligners, you’ll have a beautiful smile ready to show off! Then, we will design a custom retainer for you. To ensure your results last a lifetime, most patients only need to wear their retainer at night.
You Are Your Best Investment
It’s true. No matter what you’ve believed in the past, a confident, radiant smile can be within reach. And if you think about it, improving your smile is a vital investment, because you’re doing it for yourself.
We strive to make Invisalign affordable.
Many factors determine the cost of your Invisalign treatment: the extent of the issues you want corrected, how long your treatment plan will last, and the specific treatment details prescribed by the doctor.
We strive to make Invisalign treatment affordable to everyone. You can get a beautiful, healthy, and straight smile for as low as your monthly cell phone bill.
If your dental plan covers orthodontic treatment, you may also qualify for Invisalign treatment. Talk to your insurance provider to determine the extent of coverage for your treatment.
To schedule a free consultation to determine whether the Invisalign system is right for you, contact us today.
The Invisalign system is a series of clear aligners used to straighten teeth.
- Time for a snack? No problem. Take out your aligners to eat or drink whenever you want.
- You can remove your Invisalign aligners so you can brush and floss regularly, and keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- You can occasionally remove your Invisalign aligners to enjoy a special night out.
- There’s no need to change a thing. Continue your day-to-day activities while still straightening your teeth.
- Be yourself with Invisalign aligners. Since they are clear, you don’t have to hide your smile while going through treatment.
- With Invisalign treatment, it’s easy to make your smile picture-perfect for that special occasion.
- Invisalign treatment appointments work with your schedule. Most visits are in and out, with a quick progress check once every six weeks.
- The Invisalign system is the virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth and achieve the smile you’ve always wanted. Invisalign treatment uses advanced 3D computer imaging technology to depict your complete treatment plan, from the initial position of your teeth to the final desired position.
- Then a series of clear aligners are custom-made for your teeth — and your teeth only — to move them little by little. Each aligner is worn for about two weeks before being replaced by the next in the series until the final position of your teeth is achieved.
- Your Invisalign treatment time will be determined by your doctor based on your specific needs.
- Invisalign aligners are clear, which makes Invisalign treatment a seamless fit with your lifestyle and day-to-day interactions with others. Invisalign aligners are also removable. Unlike braces, you have the flexibility to eat and drink what you want during treatment simply by removing the aligners when you eat. You can also remove the aligners to brush and floss as you normally would for fresh breath and good oral hygiene.
- Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign treatment does not use metal brackets or wires that could cause irritation to your mouth. In addition, you’ll spend less time in the doctor’s chair and scheduling appointments, and more time out doing the things you love.
- Lastly, Invisalign treatment technology allows you to view your virtual results and treatment plan before you start your treatment, so you can preview how your straight teeth will look once your treatment is complete.
Your new smile starts with a complimentary Smile Assessment
Every smile starts with an initial Smile Assessment!
Your initial Smile Assessment will give you the opportunity to meet our team, learn more about orthodontics, and find out which treatment options will best meet your needs.
During your initial Smile Assessment we’ll: