Dear Patients, Families, and Friends:
We are ecstatic to let you know that Pittman Orthodontics is reopening on May 11, and will be calling EVERYONE to get you scheduled! Please take a moment to read this.
- Be on the lookout for our call. Please only call the office if we leave a message indicating that you need to, or should any orthodontic emergency arise.
- We are going to order our appointment schedule by need and necessity. The reopening guidelines provided by our governing bodies temporarily limit the number of patients we can see per day, which forces us to prioritize accordingly. Thus we ask for your continued cooperation in allowing us to reschedule in this manner, and know we are giving 110% to minimize any delay in completing your treatment on time.
- Our prior standards for sterilization and cleanliness were already beyond that which have just been set forth by the CDC and ADA, but we’re taking it up another notch. Please don’t be alarmed by this added caution, we are simply being proactive to completely safeguard your wellness.
- There are a few “procedural changes” that you’ll note at your next visit. None of them will require any special effort on your part, but we want to ensure that you’re told simply for familiarity.
- Please brush your teeth before arriving at the office. The brushing station needs to remain closed at this time.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please remain in your car and call our office.
- We ask that only the patient come in for their appointment. If necessary, one parent or guardian may escort their child. Be aware both will be subject to the full check-in protocol.
- A Wellness Screening will be performed upon entry that will consist of taking the patient's temperature and answering a few health-related questions.
- Social distancing, whenever possible, will be practiced; this may include limited seating or a closure of our waiting room.
- All patients/parents must complete a Supplemental Consent to Treat form before being seen. A minor patient without a Consent Form and no parent/guardian to complete at the office will have their appointment rescheduled.
If you have any questions not answered above, please ask when we call in the coming weeks. I am grateful for your support and cooperation as we get back to speed in the “new normal.” We are so, so excited to have you back in the office, and hope you’ll be just as excited to see us!